Looking for an amazing job with an amazing company where you can work from the comfort of your home? And yes, they even pay for monthly housecleaning for you – plus they have a bunch more perks you’ll want to check out. Well look no further. Say hello to MeetEdgar – a company that provides a social media automation app.
You know MeetEdgar is a different kind of company when you take a look at their mission and values.
Their Purpose: They succeed by helping small businesses succeed.
Their Guiding Values: Choose kindness. Take ownership. Value for value.
Geesh – what a different world we would have if all businesses operated from this starting point.
And another thing. This little company gets work-life balance. They are really big on incorporating employee’s real lives into their work. They’ve created a culture where everyone gets along – MeetEdgar focuses on making sure all new hires are a good fit culturally – not just technically.
They’re a small team of about 25 people, who work remotely across the Canada & the US. The team is into collaborating and meme-swapping, and have virtual team meetings and super-cool video calls. They also have an in-person meetup week twice a year where they work together on neat projects all day and have a ton of fun at night. I love this line from their website “We’re pretty serious about building and maintaining an awesome, positive company culture, so, you know, no jerks.” That pretty much says it all about their culture! They are looking for folks who are creative, are responsible and are generally great people.
And the benefits they offer those lucky enough to work with them are ah-mazing! Check these out.
- Work from home (or wherever there’s strong wifi – they pay for your internet too!) The company understands that you have a life. They are flexible for things like you running out to pick your kids up from school.
- 4 weeks paid vacation! Yes please. They are really big on you using all that four weeks too.
- Monthly cleaning service for your home – hello, I hate housework!
- Coworking space/coffee shop working expenses – If you decide to work at the coffee shop, they will let you expense for the coffee and snacks you consume while you are there. Seriously, what company does this?!
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- An extra paid day off per quarter so you can volunteer in your community. (Well this certainly says something about their giving spirit.)
- New Mac laptop (yep you read that right).
- And a bunch more! You can read about all the benefits they offer here.
As of this posting they are hiring a Customer Service Pro and an Experienced Full Stack Developer. You can learn more about these careers and apply here.
If they don’t happen to be hiring for a role that you’re qualified for right now, keep checking back. I’m pretty sure this little company is going to keep growing.
So if you want to work for a great little company that lets you work from home AND pays for your housecleaning go check them out now.
Looking for more companies that hire remote workers? Check out this post for ten legit companies that hire folks to work from home.